Improve your autorotation skills. How many pilots (other than instructors) can say that they are confident in their autorotation skills? When is the last time you did a practice autorotation?
Spend two days on this course of intensive advanced autorotations and you will be capable of handling any emergency. This is a fun course but you will be tired at the end of it.
- Ground class: 4 hours
- Basic autorotations (flight): 1 hour
- Turns and “S”-turns (flight): 1 hour
- Extended range autos (flight): 1 hour
- Zero speed autos (flight): 1 hour
- Autos on the airfield (flight): 1 hour